Acting Classes for Adults
Develop Your Acting Skills
For all face to face classes:
To ensure the health and safety of our students and staff, the following procedures will be followed for all classes:
- Temperature checked before entering the building
- Masks will be worn at all times in the building (Must securely cover nose and mouth. CTC has some available)
- Hands will be sanitized at regular intervals
- Safe distancing will be practiced in and outside of classes
- The building will be closed before class time for cleaning
- A maximum of 10 students in each class with no interaction with any other class
(a minimum of four students is necessary to hold a class).
Spring Acting Class
Basic Acting for Adults
Monday – Friday, April 26-30 6:30PM-8:30PM
Whether you are a complete beginner or haven’t acted in years and feel you need a refresher, this class will give you the skills and basic understanding of how to portray a character in a dynamic and meaningful way.