Acting Classes for Adults
Develop Your Acting Skills
To ensure the health and safety of our students and staff, the following procedures will be followed for all classes:
- Masks optional
- Reduced interaction between classes.
- Safe distancing when feasible.
- Students who are coughing will be asked to wear a mask.
- Students with a fever will be sent home.
Masks will be required under the following circumstances:
- CDC lists Hamilton County as high level of transmission
- One or more people in class test positive for COVID
A minimum of four students is necessary to hold a class.
No classes held on the week of October 10-14.
Prices are for all eight weeks of class.
Acting Fundamentals for Adults
Wednesdays, September 21- November 16 7PM-8:30PM
Ready for the stage? Whether you’ve never acted before, or just want to advance you skills, this is the class for you. The foundation of a good performance on stage is being able to communicate a character to an audience. This course will use fundamental theatre exercises to help you learn to speak, move and think like an actor.