1. Our season-opening production of THE WIZ sold out all 10 performances, plus one holdover, and played to 3,898, or 100% capacity, making it the CTC show with the highest attendance of the last decade. (At least until #2 happened.)
2. Our production of Disney’s BEAUTY & THE BEAST played to 4,575 audience members, or 99% capacity, during 13 performances in December. That gave it the new title of the show with the highest attendance of the decade.
3. Our Youth Theatre production of CHARLOTTE’S WEB played to 40% capacity in October, a significant bump over the 20 to 30% capacity audiences we had for non-holiday youth shows last season.
4. We exceeded our season subscription sales goal by 40%.
5. We made measurable progress toward our commitment to bring more diversity and inclusion to all aspects of theatre life. We’ve added 5 new board members, including two who are African-American, and we’ve brought on a new staff member, who is African-American, to oversee event rentals and use of the space for new programming.
Thank you to our volunteers, board members, guest artists, and staff who made it happen in 2017! Here’s to a 2018 that promises to be even more spectacular!